Create HIPAA Compliance File Repositories
Does your organization handle PHI? Healthcare companies can enable HIPAA compliant file repositories in Google Drive through a Business Associate Agreement (BAA) with Google. See this post for a basic overview of the process. As a Google for Work partner, we can assist you through the process.
eDiscovery & archiving made easy with Google Vault
To meet regulatory requirements, healthcare companies often implement Google Vault for eDiscovery & archiving. For only an additional $5/user/month, find and retrieve valuable information, even from closed accounts. Further, you will be able to track the files your employees upload, create, and share, to be sure that security policies are being followed to the letter.
Healthcare IT teams choose HiView Solutions
Healthcare businesses like Aventa Senior Care look to HiView Solutions for change management, product training, and admin support services. With knowledge of HIPAA compliance in Google Drive & recommended account security protocols (ie: 2 factor Auth), HiView Solutions helps you tailor the Google Apps for Work environment for your industry.
8 examples of how Healthcare businesses use Google Apps for Work:
- Streamline the hiring & on-boarding process for new employees (Forms, Hangouts, Sites)
- Train your healthcare professionals with powerful collaboration & messaging tools, working from anywhere & on any device (Drive, Sites, Hangouts)
- Improve clinical operations with an easy-to-use cloud storage file system (Drive)
- Secure information & enforce compliance policies with device management and HIPAA-compliant cloud file storage (Drive)
- Organize patient plans across multiple caregivers (Docs, Drive, Sheets)
- Improve the patient/client interaction with fast registration, communication, and feedback (Forms, Hangouts, Sheets)
- Migrate paper processes online/ empower your staff to work from any device. (Forms)
- Create central repository of key assets so employees know what's most important (Sites)