Media & Entertainment companies need real-time collaboration tools.
With employees spread across the globe, leading companies in the Media & Entertainment industry turn to Google Apps for Work to make sure employees have the right tools for collaboration. Remote employees can easily attend meetings with Google Hangouts, contribute to go-to-market plans in Google Docs, and upload files remotely via Google Drive. With advanced admin capabilities, IT managers can place safeguards to prevent account hijacking and ensure data is safe & secure.
Why Media IT Managers partner with HiView on Google Apps for Work.
Recent merger or acquisition? Hiring spree? HiView Solutions helps quickly migrate users to Google cloud productivity tools, helping onboard new users. Plus, we have experience with several helpful add-ons for administrators that streamline the management of even the largest Google Apps for Work environments. Plus, we help IT team remove the need for managing on-premise servers or the cost of upgrades, making the IT environment more scalable & manageable. This frees up the team members to work on more strategic initiatives.
Best in class uptime
For media & entertainment companies, tools must be available 24/7/365. With Google’s impressive 99.9% uptime service level agreement (SLA), world-class collaboration & sharing tools, production companies have the resources to deploy news stories in the quickest way possible.
10 ways that Media & Entertainment companies use Google Apps for Work
- Easily recruit, interview, and onboard media candidates (Forms, Hangouts, Sites)
- Project manage tasks & schedules for media production (Sheets, Calendar)
- Create, share, and manage digital assets (Drive)
- Collect feedback from the public on new products (Google+)
- Move media operation and administration processes to the cloud (Docs, Sheets, Forms)
- Launch & run branded production websites (Drive, Sites)
- Improve supplier collaboration and bring products to market faster (Drive, sheets, calendar, hangouts, google+)
- Train your employees anytime, anywhere, from any device (Drive, Sites, Hangouts)
- Empower employees and vendors (Google+)
- Consolidate important corporate or customer data (Sites, Drive)